How to Consign at Do Overz
Interested In Consigning With Do Overz?
Here are some things that you need to know about how the process works. We carefully select consignments based on our experience of what sells best!
- Consignments are accepted by appointment only. We schedule these appointments for every 15 minutes. That means we have only 15 minutes to go through your items and do the necessary paperwork. In order for us to run the intake process smoothly and stay on schedule, we ask that you be on time.
- We can usually accept furniture sooner than home decor items. We can look at 15 items per home decor consignment visit. (A "set" is considered one item)
- Furniture consignments must be pre-approved with pictures sent via text (515-401-5121) or email (email@example.com).
- All items must be floor ready – clean, odor free, and in good condition. Batteries and bulbs need to be provided for all items necessary. Dirty or broken items will not be accepted. Cleaning fee = $10.00 Bulb/battery fee = $1.00
- Please provide your own muscles and helpers for unloading items, as well as for pickups. We have dollies and carts available.
- Items will be priced according to fair market values. If you have any concerns or expectations regarding pricing, please alert us.
- Money from sales is available immediately to pick at Do Overz. You may request a mailed check for a $2 fee. ID is required when you pick up your consignment check/cash.
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price for items that sell for $100 or greater. These items have 150 days total in store, they are marked half off original at 120 days.
- Items will be priced at fair market value-please notify us of any pricing concerns you have at time of drop off
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price for items sold for less than $100.00. These items drop to 50% off selling price after 90 days and if not sold in 120 days expire and become property of Do Overz. You may pick up your unsold items BEFORE they expire. EXCEPTION: *See seasonal & holiday policy
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price for items that sell for under $100. These items have 120 days total in store, they are marked half off original at 90 days.
- Items not sold need to be picked up prior to or the day of expiration or they become property of Do Overz after which they are sold or donated. When picking up items, we do ask that you collect and bring the items to the front register to be removed from your account. Please bring your own boxes and packing materials. Items picked up prior to 40 days before expiration will incur a fee equal to 10% of the original price.
- Seasonal policy:Seasonal items depicting fall leaves, snow or gardening for example are accepted in accordance to the season and will expire at season’s end. It is the consignor’s responsibility to follow up on the end of season dates.
- Holiday policy: Holiday decor is accepted in a timely manner before the holiday. It goes on sale 2 weeks prior to holiday at 40% off, 50% the week leading up to, and 60% off the week following. It then expires one week after the holiday.
- Do Overz reserves the right to adjust prices as reasonably fit to expedite sales.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to monitor items for sales and expiration dates. You can do this by calling the store or using your online consignor account.
- Do Overz LLC assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to items by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- To login to your account go to DoOverz.com, for the first time click the consignor login tab found at the top of the website and sign in using the email we have on file as your username AND password. You will then receive an email to create a new password after your first login. Sold items and available items are visible in your account along with prices, expiration dates, and monies owed.