We’ve listened to feedback on what you wanted on YOUR GIRL’S TRIP and we’ve added even MORE to this trip!
In addition to a fabulous trip with lots of touring, eating, shopping, and new friendships…we’ve brought our team together to give you an informative and fun design experience while you’re on the trip!
You’ll learn tips and tricks for designing your space, organization, creating a productive home office, revitalizing a space, learn what’s new in color trends and accents, and more! We’ve put together our very own Do Overz Instructional booklet that you’ll receive on the trip that gives you design ideas/tips, plus recipes you’ll want to try when you get home (perhaps with some great cookware you find at Pioneer Woman or Magnolia!), and our Dixie Belle paint tips too. PLUS!!! You’ll find a special little gift for you on the last page….a 10% off coupon to help you pick out some new décor or paint when you return home from the trip!
You’ll come back with tons of great ideas to use, lots of packages from your shopping, new girlfriends, and still talking about the great food you had on this great trip! You’ll also return with lots of memories from all the places we’ll be going to! Here’s just a few below –
• The Spice Merchant and Nifty Nut House in Wichita, Kansas.
• Magnolia Market at the Silos and downtown Waco
• Waco City Guided Tour featuring historical landmarks featured on the show Fixer Upper and shops like Harp Design
• Local shops in Waco – The Finery, Spice Village, Wildland Supply Co., Sirona, and many more
• Pops Soda Ranch on Route 66, Arcadia, Oklahoma featuring over 700 types of soda plus a wonderful Café and diner style food
• The Pioneer Woman Mercantile, Restaurant, and Bakery in the 100-year-old Osage Mercantile Building renovated by Ree and Ladd Drummond
• Pioneer Woman Restaurant – A family style dinner in a private room with some good ole home cookin’ including Chopped Salad, Chicken Fried Chicken & Pork Chops with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Whiskey Carrots, Mac & Cheese, Cinnamon Rolls, Sticky Buns & assorted pastries.
• Lunch and shopping at Zona Rosa Outdoor Mall, Kansas City, Missouri
Heart of Old Town – historic warehouse converted into a warm and inviting hotel
Aloft Hotel – located ½ mile from the Magnolia Market at the Silos and downtown Waco. The Aloft hotel combines the personality and style of a boutique hotel with the quality of a Marriott
Hampton Inn – Bartlesville, OK
Triple/Quad Occupancy $1070
Double Occupancy $1175
Single Occupancy $1475
Transportation via Arrow Stage Lines Motorcoach, Four Nights Hotel Accommodations, Breakfast daily at the hotels, Two dinners
Tickets must be purchase by March 18, 2020.
You can call us at 515-280-6837 for more information or reservations, or you can click this link to register online https://dooverz.com/trips/waco-trip/