How to Consign at Do Overz 2023
Interested In Consigning With Do Overz?
Here are some things that you need to know about how the process works. We carefully select consignments based on our experience of what sells best!
General Consignment Information:
- Consignments are accepted by appointment only.
- Furniture must be pre-approved with pictures sent via text (515-401-5121) or email (email@example.com)
- Home decor and furniture must be "floor ready", meaning clean, odor-free, damage-free and complete with batteries or lightbulbs, as needed. Items not meeting these criteria will not be accepted.
- Battery Fee: $2 per battery
- Light Bulb Fee: $1 per bulb
- Cleaning Fee: $10 per item
- Specialty bulbs and batteries will be charged at the actual cost of the item.
- Provide your own muscles and helpers for moving items both to consign and for purchased items. Carts are available.
- Items will be priced according to fair market value. If you have any pricing concerns or expectations, please let us know at the time of your consignment appointment. Do Overz reserves the right to adjust prices as reasonably fit to expedite sales.
- Do Overz will do what is necessary to make a sale including, but not limited to, sales, promotions and special events.
- Proceeds from the sales are available immediately, if desired. (Identification is required) These funds can also be used as store credit. If you require a check mailed, a $2 fee will be deducted from the amount.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to monitor items for sales and expiration dates. You can do this by calling the store or using your online consignor account.
- To login to your account go to DoOverz.com, for the first time click the consignor login tab found at the top of the website and sign in using the email we have on file as your username AND password. You will then receive an email to create a new password after your first login. Sold items and available items are visible in your account along with prices, expiration dates, and monies owed.
- Do Overz, LLC assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to items by fire, theft, accident or any other cause.
- Quality Furniture
- Wall Art
- Salvaged Items
- Kitchen Goods
- Seasonal/Holiday Decor
- Outdoor Decor
- Floral & Greenery
- Consignors receive 50% of the base selling price.
- Time Frame:
- 45 days: 15% off
- 90 days: 30% off
- 120 days: items expire and become store property
- if an item becomes property of the store, it may be sold or donated at the discretion of Do Overz
- Items priced $20 (base price) or less are not eligible for pickup once consigned.
- Items priced $20.01 or greater are eligible for pickup 10 days prior to expiration.
- If picked up before this time period, a 10% fee of the base price will be charged to the consignor.
- If picking up an item, it is the responsibility of the consignor to find the item and provide their own boxes and packaging. Prior to packing up the item(s) they must be presented at the register for tag removal and removal from the consignor's inventory.
Seasonal & Holiday Items:
Holiday and seasonal items are accepted for pre-set time periods prior to the start of the season or date of the holiday. These items generally do not meet traditional time frames.
- 40% off two weeks prior
- 50% off one week prior
- 60% off one week past
- Expiration follows the 60% off time frame.